Contribution Tracing Masterclass (5 days)
Location: Argyll and Bute, Scotland, UK
Learning Environment: Small group, informal style
Cost: £1500 (+VAT)
There is increasing demand from decision makers, funders and those commissioning evaluations to better understand the role their interventions may have played in bringing about change. Meanwhile, resources like time and budgets to undertake impact evaluations are often incredibly limited.
If you're an evaluator who is about to deep dive into a project, we at Pamoja want to help you get started with confidence. We want to hold your hand through the process and guide you till you are empowered to make robust impact claims that could possibly attract more funding to your organisation. What's more, when we part ways, you will be equipped with the knowledge to carry out your evaluations at a third of the time they would otherwise take.
ABOUT THE MASTERCLASS
The Contribution Tracing Masterclass is a new idea in impact evaluation training. Rather than the traditional classroom approach, our Masterclass is delivered in a unique, retreat setting. During an intensive 5-day course, you will be the guest of Gavin Stedman-Bryce, a leading Contribution Tracing developer and practitioner, at his residen in the stunning Scottish countryside (just 35 minutes from Glasgow International Airport).
Each Masterclass is strictly limited to just 5 learners, offering a uniquely personal, learning experience. The Masterclass takes a creative approach to teaching the knowledge and skills required to design and implement an impact evaluation using Contribution Tracing. The Masterclass provides learners with a clear Contribution Tracing protocol, including useful tools and tips.
KEY FEATURES OF THE MASTERCLASS
- You can’t get this training anywhere else!
- A unique experience, led by a leading Contribution Tracing developer and practitioner
- Uniquely personal learning experience which responds to your learning pace and preferences.
- Each Masterclass is strictly limited to just 5 learners
- Retreat learning environment set in the stunning Scottish countryside - just 35 minutes from Glasgow International Airport.
INCLUDED IN THE MASTERCLASS PACKAGE
- Access to the facilitator throughout the Masterclass
- Membership to an online community of practice
- Evaluators’ Toolkit
- Lunch and refreshments
- All learning materials
If you take the Loch View package this additionally includes:
- Airport transfers from Glasgow International Airport
- Five night's accommodation at the residence of Gavin Stedman-Bryce
- Breakfast and evening meals
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT AND ACCOMMODATION
During the masterclass, you and four other learners, will be guests of Gavin Stedman-Bryce at his residence - Loch View. Learn more about Loch View and the Masterclass Learning Studio by clicking below.
Dates for 2018 are:
June, 18-22 (SOLD OUT)
July, 16-20 (SOLD OUT)
Sep, 17-21 (SOLD OUT)
Nov, 5-9 (SOLD OUT)
Course Fee: £1500*
Loch View Package £500*
*All prices are subject to VAT
only 20 seats left for 2018. hurry!
You can secure your place by filling out the form below. We will send you your invoice shortly.